New lungs for Lo!!

letsrockcfem

Yes!! This is amazing news..I am hoping that everything will turn out just right and she handles everything the way she always does!!
Rock CF LO,
Em

letsrockcfem

Yes!! This is amazing news..I am hoping that everything will turn out just right and she handles everything the way she always does!!
Rock CF LO,
Em

letsrockcfem

Rock CF LO,
Em

letsrockcfem

Rock CF LO,
Em

letsrockcfem

Rock CF LO,
Em

AnD

Oh, some happy tears for a change! Thank you Lord! We will keep praying- for a speedy recovery!

AnD

Oh, some happy tears for a change! Thank you Lord! We will keep praying- for a speedy recovery!

AnD

AnD

AnD