New Members: We welcome you here!

D

debby0617

Thank you BelEAche. You all have made me feel very welcomed. You all make me feel like a friend already.

D

debby0617

Thank you BelEAche. You all have made me feel very welcomed. You all make me feel like a friend already.

D

debby0617

D

debby0617

D

debby0617

bbugg

Hi there,

I am almost 62 and live in Baja, Mexico.

My friend's daughter has CF and I wanted to learn more about it as she has been having some issues recently. I posted a question hoping to get some responses that might produce some answers.

I have been so impressed with this web site and the people that support each other here. I'm not easily inspired, but this place did it to me!!

Yours in Strength,
Bill

bbugg

Hi there,

My friend's daughter has CF and I wanted to learn more about it as she has been having some issues recently. I posted a question hoping to get some responses that might produce some answers.

I have been so impressed with this web site and the people that support each other here. I'm not easily inspired, but this place did it to me!!

Yours in Strength,
Bill

bbugg

Hi there,

Yours in Strength,
Bill

bbugg

Hi there,

Yours in Strength,
Bill

bbugg

Hi there,

Yours in Strength,
Bill

JORDYSMOM

Hi there Travis, Debbi and Bill. Welcome to the site. I hope you will find it as usefull as I have. I'm sure you will all be able to bring something new to us as well. I love that this site has such a wide variety of members. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Hi there Travis, Debbi and Bill. Welcome to the site. I hope you will find it as usefull as I have. I'm sure you will all be able to bring something new to us as well. I love that this site has such a wide variety of members. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

cjandrobbie

Hi, I am also a new member. My name is Christina and I am 29. I live in Canada about 8 hours north of Toronto. I am married to an awesome guy who takes care of me and cooks me amazing meals. We have been married for 6 years and we have a goldendoodle called Molly. We would like to have kids, but this idea is very up-in-the-air at the moment.
I work as a highschool teacher, but have taken three weeks off currently because I was in the hospital. (FEV1 down 12% in the past month to 30%) I am now on home IV. I LOVE my job and can't wait to get back. I teach English and Drama and direct the musicals that we put on every year. I love to be outdoors, hiking, a bit of climbing, camping, skiing, etc. I also do a bit of painting and pottery!

Hi to everyone. I think this site is a great idea!

cjandrobbie

Hi, I am also a new member. My name is Christina and I am 29. I live in Canada about 8 hours north of Toronto. I am married to an awesome guy who takes care of me and cooks me amazing meals. We have been married for 6 years and we have a goldendoodle called Molly. We would like to have kids, but this idea is very up-in-the-air at the moment.
I work as a highschool teacher, but have taken three weeks off currently because I was in the hospital. (FEV1 down 12% in the past month to 30%) I am now on home IV. I LOVE my job and can't wait to get back. I teach English and Drama and direct the musicals that we put on every year. I love to be outdoors, hiking, a bit of climbing, camping, skiing, etc. I also do a bit of painting and pottery!

cjandrobbie

cjandrobbie

cjandrobbie