married2cfer

My name is Deanna
married 16-1/2 years, husband dx at birth
he is on the waiting list for tx @ uw in Seattle
we have a 5 yr old daughter (no cf)
he is 5'7", 118 pounds
FEV 15%

ratay13

HI everyone, I am Tina 38 yr old aunt of two nieces with CF. I joined this site when I was searching for CF information. My 19 yr old niece is very ill and not currently doing well. I saw her yesterday and hospice has officially taken over her care for she does not want to be hospitalized and her mother has honored that request. I ask for all your prayers. Her name is Meagan. My other niece Jenna is 17 and is very healthy so far. Thank God for that. I feel for her so much for I know it has to be so hard to see and watch your older sister go through and experience so much. I know the basics of CF but there is so much more I need and want to know about this disease. Any help is greatly appreciated and I am so lucky I founf this site it seems to be so supportive.

ratay13

HI everyone, I am Tina 38 yr old aunt of two nieces with CF. I joined this site when I was searching for CF information. My 19 yr old niece is very ill and not currently doing well. I saw her yesterday and hospice has officially taken over her care for she does not want to be hospitalized and her mother has honored that request. I ask for all your prayers. Her name is Meagan. My other niece Jenna is 17 and is very healthy so far. Thank God for that. I feel for her so much for I know it has to be so hard to see and watch your older sister go through and experience so much. I know the basics of CF but there is so much more I need and want to know about this disease. Any help is greatly appreciated and I am so lucky I founf this site it seems to be so supportive.

ratay13

ratay13

ratay13

fivepercent

Hi all, I'm new! Just chatted briefly with JazzysMom and pnfhumman (I'm sure I mangled that, I'm sorry).

I'm pretty quiet and probably won't post much, and I found these forums pretty helpful when I've needed to know something quickly. This is a great way to pool information.

I'm a 28 year old female with relatively mild CF, although I must say I've felt a change in my 20s. Nothing I can really complain about though!

Thanks much.
Jenn

fivepercent

Hi all, I'm new! Just chatted briefly with JazzysMom and pnfhumman (I'm sure I mangled that, I'm sorry).

I'm pretty quiet and probably won't post much, and I found these forums pretty helpful when I've needed to know something quickly. This is a great way to pool information.

I'm a 28 year old female with relatively mild CF, although I must say I've felt a change in my 20s. Nothing I can really complain about though!

Thanks much.
Jenn

fivepercent

Thanks much.
Jenn

fivepercent

Thanks much.
Jenn

fivepercent

Thanks much.
Jenn