New Members: We welcome you here!

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>dnice</b></i>

New here.

Sister with CF.

I am married and have 2 small children.

We live in Texas.

I've been lurking for awhile so I have a feeling I know you all pretty well already.</end quote></div>

I love it when family members join. Its great to have the educated support! Welcome!

JazzysMom

New here.

Sister with CF.

We live in Texas.

I've been lurking for awhile so I have a feeling I know you all pretty well already.</end quote></div>

I love it when family members join. Its great to have the educated support! Welcome!

JazzysMom

New here.

Sister with CF.

We live in Texas.

JazzysMom

New here.

Sister with CF.

We live in Texas.

I've been lurking for awhile so I have a feeling I know you all pretty well already.</end quote>

JazzysMom

New here.

Sister with CF.

We live in Texas.

I've been lurking for awhile so I have a feeling I know you all pretty well already.</end quote>

Hello everyone, my name is Dana and I just joined tonight. I joined because I am frustrated with my lack of care at the Adult CF clinic and my future mother in law suggested I try to find a support group online and I found this tonight. I have CF (obviously) and CFRD, I was diagnosed at the age of 13 months old. I just turned 28 and my lung function has been pretty good although it has recently started dropping. Not sure why though. I have never been the best of patients but the last year and a half I have really turned around with the help of my WONDERFUL boyfriend. I am an LPN and he is now an RN, I graduate from the RN program next May. I have never done the blog, chat room, IM thing except for a few times. I really look forward to reading others blogs, thoughts, and feelings. I finally don't feel so alone and I finally don't feel CRAZY for the way I feel and think (with higher standards than I am getting right now). I don't know how to fix it yet but I hope to figure it out soon.

Hello everyone, my name is Dana and I just joined tonight. I joined because I am frustrated with my lack of care at the Adult CF clinic and my future mother in law suggested I try to find a support group online and I found this tonight. I have CF (obviously) and CFRD, I was diagnosed at the age of 13 months old. I just turned 28 and my lung function has been pretty good although it has recently started dropping. Not sure why though. I have never been the best of patients but the last year and a half I have really turned around with the help of my WONDERFUL boyfriend. I am an LPN and he is now an RN, I graduate from the RN program next May. I have never done the blog, chat room, IM thing except for a few times. I really look forward to reading others blogs, thoughts, and feelings. I finally don't feel so alone and I finally don't feel CRAZY for the way I feel and think (with higher standards than I am getting right now). I don't know how to fix it yet but I hope to figure it out soon.