New mom with 5 month old daughter w/cf

Keirasmom

Hi Dana,
I think I have been trying to just that. Just trying to figure out what is normal with a new baby, much less one with a lot of physical problems. I worry when she doesn't eat exactly how I think she should or is coughing...... It is very stressful!
I am trying to find a happy medium with it all..... pretending to everyone that everything is just fine. That we are all just fine..... people really don't want to know how hard or bad it is.
Anyway, thank you. How is your little one?
Rebecca

Keirasmom

Hi Dana,
I think I have been trying to just that. Just trying to figure out what is normal with a new baby, much less one with a lot of physical problems. I worry when she doesn't eat exactly how I think she should or is coughing...... It is very stressful!
I am trying to find a happy medium with it all..... pretending to everyone that everything is just fine. That we are all just fine..... people really don't want to know how hard or bad it is.
Rebecca

Keirasmom

Hi Dana,
Rebecca

ktsmom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Keirasmom</b></i>

Rebecca</end quote></div>

Rebecca, you don't have to pretend here! We can take it, warts and all as they say, and hopefully help you make it through! Only one of our family members has been here to the house to see the treatments Katy goes through. The rest really can't handle the truth......

Katy is 3, so she tries to weasel out of her treatments and she likes to torture me by being a picky eater. She is funny and full of energy and a constant source of joy to me, her dad, and her sister. Enjoy these days!

Dana
Mom to Katy (3, cf) and Kyra (6, no cf)

ktsmom

Rebecca, you don't have to pretend here! We can take it, warts and all as they say, and hopefully help you make it through! Only one of our family members has been here to the house to see the treatments Katy goes through. The rest really can't handle the truth......

Katy is 3, so she tries to weasel out of her treatments and she likes to torture me by being a picky eater. She is funny and full of energy and a constant source of joy to me, her dad, and her sister. Enjoy these days!

Dana

ktsmom

Dana