new pics of me and lucas

Vampy

According the the BMI calculator im a few points shy of being overweight. that means time to diet for me. My whole family is overweight my grandmother has a honkeytonk badonkiedonk that would make j lo mad with envy. You could set a tray on her butt full of food and it wouldnt go no where. we are all short and overweight. I was pretty much only one who stayed thin until i got pregnant, i dont wanna look like my mother. 220 pounds and 5ft 5in. I look at that pic i posted and i can see im almost exactly like her which scares the crap out of me.

Vampy

According the the BMI calculator im a few points shy of being overweight. that means time to diet for me. My whole family is overweight my grandmother has a honkeytonk badonkiedonk that would make j lo mad with envy. You could set a tray on her butt full of food and it wouldnt go no where. we are all short and overweight. I was pretty much only one who stayed thin until i got pregnant, i dont wanna look like my mother. 220 pounds and 5ft 5in. I look at that pic i posted and i can see im almost exactly like her which scares the crap out of me.