New to CF-need advice!

JosephinesMommy

My daughter was born on October 28th, on October 30th as we were preparing to head home we mentioned to the Pediatrician that she had yet to poop, the rest is history. Josephine had her MI cleared out on Halloween and had her first poop the next day, yes we took pictures! It wasn't a "real" poop but left over meconium, but it was nice to see that things were working. She came home at 17 days old. Josephine has been mostly BF'ed with a bottle a day for her to remember how to use the bottle, and we make that bottle a high calorie bottle. I truely think BF'ing helped us get through the winter in Oregon without a cold *knocking on wood*

If you ever need to talk I am here, or on Facebook

Sara Clark

Search for "Josephine's Heroes" on FB

JosephinesMommy

My daughter was born on October 28th, on October 30th as we were preparing to head home we mentioned to the Pediatrician that she had yet to poop, the rest is history. Josephine had her MI cleared out on Halloween and had her first poop the next day, yes we took pictures! It wasn't a "real" poop but left over meconium, but it was nice to see that things were working. She came home at 17 days old. Josephine has been mostly BF'ed with a bottle a day for her to remember how to use the bottle, and we make that bottle a high calorie bottle. I truely think BF'ing helped us get through the winter in Oregon without a cold *knocking on wood*

Sara Clark

JosephinesMommy

Sara Clark

JosephinesMommy

Sara Clark

JosephinesMommy

<br />
<br />If you ever need to talk I am here, or on Facebook
<br />
<br />Sara Clark
<br />
<br />Search for "Josephine's Heroes" on FB