New to the Forum

izemmom

Hello and Welcome!

I am generally "Pro" feeding tube because it has been such a wonderful thing fo my daughter. She is much younger than your daughter though, so there are certainly different issues to consider. It's great that she's gained so much in a few short months! If you have questions about tubes/feedings, feel free to ask! Lots of us here have experienced the "swing" of resisting them with all we're worth to loving them once they're in.

You might be interested in getting to know a member here who goes my Phuffman (I think that's correct!) I beleive that her son Austin also has the Chiari Malformation. Ooooh, I hope I'm right about all of that! You could try PM'ing her if you're interested in chatting with someone who also balances the two.

Again, Welcome. I hope you'll find this community as helpful and supportive as I have!

izemmom

Hello and Welcome!

I am generally "Pro" feeding tube because it has been such a wonderful thing fo my daughter. She is much younger than your daughter though, so there are certainly different issues to consider. It's great that she's gained so much in a few short months! If you have questions about tubes/feedings, feel free to ask! Lots of us here have experienced the "swing" of resisting them with all we're worth to loving them once they're in.

You might be interested in getting to know a member here who goes my Phuffman (I think that's correct!) I beleive that her son Austin also has the Chiari Malformation. Ooooh, I hope I'm right about all of that! You could try PM'ing her if you're interested in chatting with someone who also balances the two.

Again, Welcome. I hope you'll find this community as helpful and supportive as I have!

izemmom

Hello and Welcome!

izemmom

Hello and Welcome!

izemmom

Hello and Welcome!
<br />
<br />I am generally "Pro" feeding tube because it has been such a wonderful thing fo my daughter. She is much younger than your daughter though, so there are certainly different issues to consider. It's great that she's gained so much in a few short months! If you have questions about tubes/feedings, feel free to ask! Lots of us here have experienced the "swing" of resisting them with all we're worth to loving them once they're in.
<br />
<br />You might be interested in getting to know a member here who goes my Phuffman (I think that's correct!) I beleive that her son Austin also has the Chiari Malformation. Ooooh, I hope I'm right about all of that! You could try PM'ing her if you're interested in chatting with someone who also balances the two.
<br />
<br />Again, Welcome. I hope you'll find this community as helpful and supportive as I have!