New To This..Waiting For Blog...

pnhuffman

Hi!
I am so sorry you are going through this. It's kind of a coincedence (SP) that you just joined also. I talked to my therapist and she suggested the same thing. I am not in your situation right now but i know its very hard. Hang in there.

Paula
Austin 6 years old with CF

pnhuffman

Hi!
I am so sorry you are going through this. It's kind of a coincedence (SP) that you just joined also. I talked to my therapist and she suggested the same thing. I am not in your situation right now but i know its very hard. Hang in there.

Paula

pnhuffman

Hi!

Paula

pnhuffman

Hi!

Paula

lightNlife

Hi Mooniesatx,

First of all I'd like to commend you for taking the step to connect with other people who are dealing with CF in their lives. We all have our unique experiences to share, and even if we don't all have identical situations, there is a lot of support and encouragement to be found in this virtual "family."

I'm sorry to hear that your son has to fight so hard. I can't even imagine how much that must weigh on you as a mother. I hope that you will be able to find a sense of hope by reading about how others manage the disease. We are all her for you.

Welcome to the group. I hope you'll have a valuable experience here at the site.

-Lauren

lightNlife

Hi Mooniesatx,

First of all I'd like to commend you for taking the step to connect with other people who are dealing with CF in their lives. We all have our unique experiences to share, and even if we don't all have identical situations, there is a lot of support and encouragement to be found in this virtual "family."

I'm sorry to hear that your son has to fight so hard. I can't even imagine how much that must weigh on you as a mother. I hope that you will be able to find a sense of hope by reading about how others manage the disease. We are all her for you.

Welcome to the group. I hope you'll have a valuable experience here at the site.

-Lauren

lightNlife

Hi Mooniesatx,

-Lauren

lightNlife

Hi Mooniesatx,

-Lauren

lightNlife

Hi Mooniesatx,

-Lauren

lightNlife

Hi Mooniesatx,

-Lauren

dasjsmum

Hi Moonie

I'm glad you have joined the forum and welcome.

I have not been in the place you are experiencing, but please feel free to be here with us.

jo

dasjsmum

Hi Moonie

I have not been in the place you are experiencing, but please feel free to be here with us.

jo

dasjsmum

Hi Moonie

jo

dasjsmum

Hi Moonie

jo