New to this website

hlobubbles

I'm new to this website, my daughter is 9 years old with cf, I need some people to talk to, & don't know how to use this site, i hope someone gets this msg. Is there ever anyone in that cf chat room?

hlobubbles

I'm new to this website, my daughter is 9 years old with cf, I need some people to talk to, & don't know how to use this site, i hope someone gets this msg. Is there ever anyone in that cf chat room?

hlobubbles

hlobubbles

hlobubbles

Jane

Digital opinion leader
Hi and welcome! This is a great site, the forums, the blogs and the chat. Its easy to use, just read and reply.

There is usually someone in chat in the evenings- just log in to check.

Jane

Digital opinion leader
Hi and welcome! This is a great site, the forums, the blogs and the chat. Its easy to use, just read and reply.

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader

grsswspr

Hi hlobubbles,

Welcome to cysticfibrosis.com. I am a dad of a 9 year old girl with cf. Right next to the light bulb, there are two people figures. The one with the bubble is private message. If you would like to know something that you don't want to post to the entire web, you can always pm. I don't usually chat but I do enjoy using the blog section to share experiences, update and record my girls health and get feedback. My experience with CF has had it's ups and downs but I find this site a good way to communicate with others dealing with this condition.

grsswspr

Hi hlobubbles,

Welcome to cysticfibrosis.com. I am a dad of a 9 year old girl with cf. Right next to the light bulb, there are two people figures. The one with the bubble is private message. If you would like to know something that you don't want to post to the entire web, you can always pm. I don't usually chat but I do enjoy using the blog section to share experiences, update and record my girls health and get feedback. My experience with CF has had it's ups and downs but I find this site a good way to communicate with others dealing with this condition.

grsswspr

Hi hlobubbles,

grsswspr

Hi hlobubbles,

grsswspr

Hi hlobubbles,

Alyssa

Welcome ! Your post came through just fine ! This is a wonderful place to make friends and learn a lot about CF !

Alyssa

Welcome ! Your post came through just fine ! This is a wonderful place to make friends and learn a lot about CF !

Alyssa

Alyssa

Alyssa