New to this website

jimiv

This site has been quite helpful to me. I found it about 4 months ago and I have found comments from people to be really helpful. It is nice to know you are not alone with questions or unusual ideas or unsure about methods. My son is 10 and I wish I would have found this site 9 years ago. Welcome.

jimiv

This site has been quite helpful to me. I found it about 4 months ago and I have found comments from people to be really helpful. It is nice to know you are not alone with questions or unusual ideas or unsure about methods. My son is 10 and I wish I would have found this site 9 years ago. Welcome.

jimiv

jimiv

jimiv

JORDYSMOM

Hi and welcome. You will get the hang of it. Just keep trying things until something works. lol I don't go to the chat room in the evenings, but a lot of members do. I hope you find this site as helpful as I have.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Hi and welcome. You will get the hang of it. Just keep trying things until something works. lol I don't go to the chat room in the evenings, but a lot of members do. I hope you find this site as helpful as I have.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey