new to this

sam944

wow sounds like youve had it rough. ive got a port to had it for 8 years just starting to pack up so im due a new one sometime this year. just had a feeding peg fitted on thursday so just getting used to that atm. as for physio i hardly ever do it as you say why bother when all we do is cough all day i tend to be good with my medicines. im 19 btw

sam944

wow sounds like youve had it rough. ive got a port to had it for 8 years just starting to pack up so im due a new one sometime this year. just had a feeding peg fitted on thursday so just getting used to that atm. as for physio i hardly ever do it as you say why bother when all we do is cough all day i tend to be good with my medicines. im 19 btw

sam944

sam944

sam944