new to this

sam944

im new to this site and the whole talking to other cf people its good to read about everyones views with living and coping with cf. as for my self i dont cope very well with it allways rebelling against treatment im actualy in hospital now to have a feeding peg fitted but am second thoughts i hav a port and niv machines and nebs. i have been stupid with my illness been in to drugs etc but now my thoughts are changing about living with cf wanna make the most of my life

sam944

im new to this site and the whole talking to other cf people its good to read about everyones views with living and coping with cf. as for my self i dont cope very well with it allways rebelling against treatment im actualy in hospital now to have a feeding peg fitted but am second thoughts i hav a port and niv machines and nebs. i have been stupid with my illness been in to drugs etc but now my thoughts are changing about living with cf wanna make the most of my life

sam944

sam944

sam944

<br />

kadibug

i am new to this thing to
rebelling is kinda normal i guess...my doc and other phsycological people told me i was killing myself i got out of the hospital 2 weeks ago bout to go back in next week i used to not stay in full term because i used to go back home and do home ivs and stuff but now they wont let me go home anymore because of that but yea
it sucks

kadibug

rebelling is kinda normal i guess...my doc and other phsycological people told me i was killing myself i got out of the hospital 2 weeks ago bout to go back in next week i used to not stay in full term because i used to go back home and do home ivs and stuff but now they wont let me go home anymore because of that but yea
it sucks

kadibug

it sucks

kadibug

it sucks

kadibug

<br />rebelling is kinda normal i guess...my doc and other phsycological people told me i was killing myself i got out of the hospital 2 weeks ago bout to go back in next week i used to not stay in full term because i used to go back home and do home ivs and stuff but now they wont let me go home anymore because of that but yea
<br />it sucks
<br />

kadibug

it sucks

kadibug

it sucks

kadibug

it sucks

kadibug

it sucks

kadibug

<br />rebelling is kinda normal i guess...my doc and other phsycological people told me i was killing myself i got out of the hospital 2 weeks ago bout to go back in next week i used to not stay in full term because i used to go back home and do home ivs and stuff but now they wont let me go home anymore because of that but yea
<br />it sucks
<br />

M

meggzzie

I'm the same. Although I try to remember to do my nebs and physio, its just seems to take up so much time and its SO irritating. Its like, for physio, why bother when I cough all day? When i do physio i cough so much i get a nagning headache. Urgh. I've also got a port (3rd one, the other two gave up the ghosts. Grrr) and a feeding PEG which I'm determined to get out - ive had it for 6 years,(but not using it at the moment) and if i can gain enough weight before my next appointment, IM FREE! (btw im 17).

M

meggzzie

I'm the same. Although I try to remember to do my nebs and physio, its just seems to take up so much time and its SO irritating. Its like, for physio, why bother when I cough all day? When i do physio i cough so much i get a nagning headache. Urgh. I've also got a port (3rd one, the other two gave up the ghosts. Grrr) and a feeding PEG which I'm determined to get out - ive had it for 6 years,(but not using it at the moment) and if i can gain enough weight before my next appointment, IM FREE! (btw im 17).

M

meggzzie

M

meggzzie

M

meggzzie