New Vest- Smart Vest

mamerth

I have been using an ancient vest that was donated to me. Today at clinic they ordered me a smart vest. I found out they come in all sorts of colors.

I am so excited to have something that doesn't weigh at ton. I can now take my vest on vacation. Yes, I know... I am a bit slow on having a new fancy vest.

mamerth

I have been using an ancient vest that was donated to me. Today at clinic they ordered me a smart vest. I found out they come in all sorts of colors.

I am so excited to have something that doesn't weigh at ton. I can now take my vest on vacation. Yes, I know... I am a bit slow on having a new fancy vest.

mamerth

<br />
<br />I am so excited to have something that doesn't weigh at ton. I can now take my vest on vacation. Yes, I know... I am a bit slow on having a new fancy vest.

shal624

well i still have the ancient one as well. the thing still work fine, but i definitely wouldn't mind the newer one.

shal624

well i still have the ancient one as well. the thing still work fine, but i definitely wouldn't mind the newer one.

shal624