New Washable Vest Colors for The Vest Airway Clearance System

hockeykid

Yesterday, I called Hill-Rom to order a new shell for my washable vest. I found out two more colors are available. Hill-Rom now offers Color Me Purple and Cool Camo. I ordered the camouflage vest. I was getting bored with pink. I was told Cool Camo is on back order in all the children's sizes, but available in adult sizes. I thought I would pass on the news.

hockeykid

Yesterday, I called Hill-Rom to order a new shell for my washable vest. I found out two more colors are available. Hill-Rom now offers Color Me Purple and Cool Camo. I ordered the camouflage vest. I was getting bored with pink. I was told Cool Camo is on back order in all the children's sizes, but available in adult sizes. I thought I would pass on the news.

M

Mommafirst

My daughter got the color me purple and was soooo excited!!!

M

Mommafirst

My daughter got the color me purple and was soooo excited!!!

Incomudrox

I always see people saying they pop off... I've never had this happen maybe I'm just lucky. I'm interested to see this clamp on design however.

Incomudrox

I always see people saying they pop off... I've never had this happen maybe I'm just lucky. I'm interested to see this clamp on design however.

amber682

My DD has the Vest and my DS has the Incourage. DD's hoses do pop off, but not by themselves. It's just that she is 3 and tends to pull them. With the clamps on the Incourage, you could pick up the machine by the hoses and they wouldn't pop off. But it's probably better that they disconnect when pulled (with kids anyways) so the expensive computer part of the machine doesn't get knocked off a table or whatever if the hoses are pulled. I do think the velcro on DD's Vest sucks!

amber682

My DD has the Vest and my DS has the Incourage. DD's hoses do pop off, but not by themselves. It's just that she is 3 and tends to pull them. With the clamps on the Incourage, you could pick up the machine by the hoses and they wouldn't pop off. But it's probably better that they disconnect when pulled (with kids anyways) so the expensive computer part of the machine doesn't get knocked off a table or whatever if the hoses are pulled. I do think the velcro on DD's Vest sucks!

hockeykid

I found that the blue hoses popped off the Hill-Rom vest a lot. I use the white hoses which never seem to pop off when I use them. Hill-Rom suggested them to me. The white hoses fit nicely into the hose holder in the bladder that goes in the colored shell.

hockeykid

I found that the blue hoses popped off the Hill-Rom vest a lot. I use the white hoses which never seem to pop off when I use them. Hill-Rom suggested them to me. The white hoses fit nicely into the hose holder in the bladder that goes in the colored shell.

M

Mommafirst

Yup the white hoses with the new curved connectors on the bladder is the best combination for the tubes NOT to pop off unless the child forces them to. They just sent us blue tubes again and I *HATE* them. Hoping to call for white ones very very soon.

M

Mommafirst

Yup the white hoses with the new curved connectors on the bladder is the best combination for the tubes NOT to pop off unless the child forces them to. They just sent us blue tubes again and I *HATE* them. Hoping to call for white ones very very soon.

saveferris2009

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Incomudrox</b></i> I always see people saying they pop off... I've never had this happen maybe I'm just lucky. I'm interested to see this clamp on design however.</end quote>

Ya the clamp design is awesome. Just one of the many reasons I love my InCourage....

saveferris2009

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Incomudrox</b></i> I always see people saying they pop off... I've never had this happen maybe I'm just lucky. I'm interested to see this clamp on design however.</end quote>

Ya the clamp design is awesome. Just one of the many reasons I love my InCourage....

H

hammerpocket

I just tried the washable vest/bladder for the first time and the shell ripped open within a few months. Have others had this problem or is it a fluke? I want to place an order, but I may go back to the old style if ripping is a common problem. I do, however, like that the angled hose ports on the washable vest are much less prone to hoses popping out.

H

hammerpocket

I just tried the washable vest/bladder for the first time and the shell ripped open within a few months. Have others had this problem or is it a fluke? I want to place an order, but I may go back to the old style if ripping is a common problem. I do, however, like that the angled hose ports on the washable vest are much less prone to hoses popping out.

M

Mommafirst

Ripped how? We had one version where the velcro wouldn't stay closes after washing, but they sent us a new one right away. The next set did not have this issue. Other than the velcro I've never had ribbing issues ....sounds liek a fluke to me.

M

Mommafirst

Ripped how? We had one version where the velcro wouldn't stay closes after washing, but they sent us a new one right away. The next set did not have this issue. Other than the velcro I've never had ribbing issues ....sounds liek a fluke to me.