new with a few questions

Diane

Hello and welcome to the site. Do you go to a cf center? Unfortunately with cf comes mucus and infection. Its possible you may have an active infection going on. Have you talked to your Dr. about these symptoms? Your Dr. may be able to prescribe oral antitibiotics if you have something going on.

Diane

Hello and welcome to the site. Do you go to a cf center? Unfortunately with cf comes mucus and infection. Its possible you may have an active infection going on. Have you talked to your Dr. about these symptoms? Your Dr. may be able to prescribe oral antitibiotics if you have something going on.

Diane

Diane

Diane

regina65

i have been running a low grade fever for a month on and off it is caused by b cepacia or mine is im in the hospital now on ceftazidime and meropenum. i have been on them for about three days now and still have a fever. get a culture dont mess around with it like i did

regina/44/cf/b/cepacia

regina65

i have been running a low grade fever for a month on and off it is caused by b cepacia or mine is im in the hospital now on ceftazidime and meropenum. i have been on them for about three days now and still have a fever. get a culture dont mess around with it like i did

regina/44/cf/b/cepacia

regina65

regina/44/cf/b/cepacia

regina65

regina/44/cf/b/cepacia

regina65

<br />
<br /> regina/44/cf/b/cepacia