New York State Medicaid

labellavita

Talk to your local social security office. I don't know about NY (even though i live here) but some states allow for us cfers to be signed up for disability as minors. If that's the case up here then she should be eligible for medicaid. If not, talk to your Dr about using the CF Pharmacy for your rxs. They've been really good about covering whatever medicaid doesn't for me. I just got a bill for 0.00$ for my copays. Always a good way to start the day. Good luck to you!

labellavita

Talk to your local social security office. I don't know about NY (even though i live here) but some states allow for us cfers to be signed up for disability as minors. If that's the case up here then she should be eligible for medicaid. If not, talk to your Dr about using the CF Pharmacy for your rxs. They've been really good about covering whatever medicaid doesn't for me. I just got a bill for 0.00$ for my copays. Always a good way to start the day. Good luck to you!

labellavita

labellavita

labellavita

ShannonB

Hi Josh and I live in NY. He is on medicaid and medicare. I know he has been on medicaid since he ws a child but he just recently went on medicare as well. I will ask him about any ideas he may have. I do know that he talked to a advocate that was able to get hm medicaid as an adult and helped him with disability. Without medicais it would be very hard to pay for medical treament. Hope everything works out.

ShannonB

Hi Josh and I live in NY. He is on medicaid and medicare. I know he has been on medicaid since he ws a child but he just recently went on medicare as well. I will ask him about any ideas he may have. I do know that he talked to a advocate that was able to get hm medicaid as an adult and helped him with disability. Without medicais it would be very hard to pay for medical treament. Hope everything works out.

ShannonB

ShannonB

ShannonB