Newborn Sweat Test 30

mom4holly

Hopefully the test will show that he is just a carrier. My test took around 6 weeks to come back also from Ambry. Did they do the Ambry or the Quest test? When they tested your husband did they just test for the top 500 genes or did they test for all of them?

My daughters sweat test was below 30 & the ambry full panel showed CF. She didn't start having symptoms until she was a little bit older.

Good Luck!!!

mom4holly

Hopefully the test will show that he is just a carrier. My test took around 6 weeks to come back also from Ambry. Did they do the Ambry or the Quest test? When they tested your husband did they just test for the top 500 genes or did they test for all of them?

My daughters sweat test was below 30 & the ambry full panel showed CF. She didn't start having symptoms until she was a little bit older.

Good Luck!!!

mom4holly

Good Luck!!!

mom4holly

Good Luck!!!

mom4holly

Good Luck!!!