Newly Diagnosed ?

grassisgreener

My daughter was diagnosed at 12 months old by sweat test. She had genetic testing (screen type which checks for more common mutations) done a month or 2 later which only found one mutation but was diagnosed CF because of the sweat test and response to enzymes (she gained weight & grew quickly once on them). A year and a half after her diagnosis we did the extensive genetic testing to determine her second mutation so now we know what her second mutation is.

grassisgreener

My daughter was diagnosed at 12 months old by sweat test. She had genetic testing (screen type which checks for more common mutations) done a month or 2 later which only found one mutation but was diagnosed CF because of the sweat test and response to enzymes (she gained weight & grew quickly once on them). A year and a half after her diagnosis we did the extensive genetic testing to determine her second mutation so now we know what her second mutation is.

grassisgreener

grassisgreener

grassisgreener