NEWLY DIAGNOSED

macarenacondon

Thanks for your welcome words. I know Chilemom and have been very good talking with her. I want to told you, that my son has gain weight very well thanks to Pediasure Formula and Creon 10000, but saddly on friday the doctors detected that he had stafilococcus aureus, so he is taking antibiotics. I have a question, What antibiotics is the most common for infections.

Thanks

macarenacondon

Thanks for your welcome words. I know Chilemom and have been very good talking with her. I want to told you, that my son has gain weight very well thanks to Pediasure Formula and Creon 10000, but saddly on friday the doctors detected that he had stafilococcus aureus, so he is taking antibiotics. I have a question, What antibiotics is the most common for infections.

Thanks

macarenacondon

Thanks

macarenacondon

Thanks

macarenacondon

<br />
<br />Thanks

Jane

Digital opinion leader
Hi Macarena!
Welcome to our "family". The antibiotic the doctors choose depends on which bacteria your son has at the time of infection. The doctor looks at the kind and the quantity, then makes a decision.

Which one is Cristobal taking?

Jane

Digital opinion leader
Hi Macarena!
Welcome to our "family". The antibiotic the doctors choose depends on which bacteria your son has at the time of infection. The doctor looks at the kind and the quantity, then makes a decision.

Jane

Digital opinion leader
Hi Macarena!

Jane

Digital opinion leader
Hi Macarena!

Jane

Digital opinion leader
Hi Macarena!
<br />Welcome to our "family". The antibiotic the doctors choose depends on which bacteria your son has at the time of infection. The doctor looks at the kind and the quantity, then makes a decision.
<br />
<br />Which one is Cristobal taking?