newspaper article about Emily's ride

LReyna

Hi

I'd like to put a link to my local newspaper about Emily's ride from Detroit to Chicago. It is www.thenewsherald.com. It is titled "Going the distance" They have ran two articles about my granddaughter also so hopefully we can keep getting the information out there and keep raising awareness.

LReyna

Hi

I'd like to put a link to my local newspaper about Emily's ride from Detroit to Chicago. It is www.thenewsherald.com. It is titled "Going the distance" They have ran two articles about my granddaughter also so hopefully we can keep getting the information out there and keep raising awareness.

LReyna

Hi

LReyna

Hi

LReyna

Hi

Jem

What an article!!! Thanks Emily for all you are doing to raise awareness of Cf and funds for a cure....you are very inspiring!

LReyna...are the two articles about your granddaughter still on line to read?

Jem

What an article!!! Thanks Emily for all you are doing to raise awareness of Cf and funds for a cure....you are very inspiring!

Jem

Jem

Jem

65rosessamurai

NEWS HERALD!?
If you check their archives far back enough you may find an article about me, too!!!

Great to hear that Em's ride was in the paper for a lot of people to read, though!

Rock On!

65rosessamurai

NEWS HERALD!?
If you check their archives far back enough you may find an article about me, too!!!

Great to hear that Em's ride was in the paper for a lot of people to read, though!

Rock On!

65rosessamurai

NEWS HERALD!?

Rock On!

65rosessamurai

NEWS HERALD!?

Rock On!

65rosessamurai

NEWS HERALD!?

Rock On!