NG-TubeFeeding

~Hello~ Has anyone done NG-tubefeeding? If so was it ok? Did it work? did it help you grow taller.
kkkashley@comcast.com
------------------------------------------
18/w cf

~Hello~ Has anyone done NG-tubefeeding? If so was it ok? Did it work? did it help you grow taller.
kkkashley@comcast.com
18/w cf

kkkashley@comcast.com
18/w cf

MEgal

Hi-

I did Ng tube feeds when I was 14. It is ok, at that time I did not want a

permanent g-tube, but eventually I got tired of putting the tube down every night

so I got the g-tube.

I put on some weight, but I was really sick at the time, I did not grow until after I

had my transplant!

I will say though that the tube feeds made my skin look amazing...kinda makes you glow all over.

MEgal

Hi-

permanent g-tube, but eventually I got tired of putting the tube down every night

so I got the g-tube.

I put on some weight, but I was really sick at the time, I did not grow until after I

had my transplant!

I will say though that the tube feeds made my skin look amazing...kinda makes you glow all over.

MEgal

Hi-

so I got the g-tube.

had my transplant!