Night Sweating

Chill4291

I'm not positive, but I think when your oxygen level drops when your sleeping, your heart starts racing to pump more blood and it gets you sweating just like if you where working out. I'm pretty sure thats it. happens to me too.
-Bill

Chill4291

I'm not positive, but I think when your oxygen level drops when your sleeping, your heart starts racing to pump more blood and it gets you sweating just like if you where working out. I'm pretty sure thats it. happens to me too.
-Bill

Chill4291

-Bill

Chill4291

-Bill

Chill4291

-Bill

Throatviolence

yah i party, but i honestly NEVER sweat, my wife sweats all the damn time for no reason, not me though, and it irritates her ha! But I definitely swim in it when I goto sleep. Even when i used to binge drink hard for months on end, i never slept, but i honestly cant fall asleep if i have alcohol in my body anyway. dont know why just cant!

Throatviolence

yah i party, but i honestly NEVER sweat, my wife sweats all the damn time for no reason, not me though, and it irritates her ha! But I definitely swim in it when I goto sleep. Even when i used to binge drink hard for months on end, i never slept, but i honestly cant fall asleep if i have alcohol in my body anyway. dont know why just cant!

Throatviolence

Throatviolence

Throatviolence

dasjsmum

Hi

My daughter started having night sweats when she was diagnosed with cfrd...same as Lindsey. Maybe you could try getting your sugars checked.

dasjsmum

Hi

My daughter started having night sweats when she was diagnosed with cfrd...same as Lindsey. Maybe you could try getting your sugars checked.

dasjsmum

Hi

dasjsmum

Hi

dasjsmum

Hi