Night Sweats

Every night I get up becuase my bed is all sweatie from I think fevers that I get as I sleep or night sweats. Do any of you guys also get night sweats with your CF?

Every night I get up becuase my bed is all sweatie from I think fevers that I get as I sleep or night sweats. Do any of you guys also get night sweats with your CF?

E

emerenta18

well im not sure about night sweats but i sweat excessively,far more than other people,is this just another symptom of cf?

E

emerenta18

well im not sure about night sweats but i sweat excessively,far more than other people,is this just another symptom of cf?

E

emerenta18

E

emerenta18

E

emerenta18

pnhuffman

My 6 year old sweats like crazy. When he was in for a tune-up in June he would sweat really bad at night and I had to change his pillowcase.
Also whenever he is outside playing he will sweat really bad. I have never seen anyone sweat as much as he does. the doctor told me to make sure he drinks plenty and has enough salt or salty snacks to replenish what was lost.

pnhuffman

My 6 year old sweats like crazy. When he was in for a tune-up in June he would sweat really bad at night and I had to change his pillowcase.
Also whenever he is outside playing he will sweat really bad. I have never seen anyone sweat as much as he does. the doctor told me to make sure he drinks plenty and has enough salt or salty snacks to replenish what was lost.

pnhuffman

pnhuffman

pnhuffman