nissen fundoplication

Kerryann

My son, AJ, had a Nissen done in March of 2008. At the time, he had recently got a feeding tube (December 2007) and still experienced a very significant amount of vomitting and reflux. At the time he had it done, he was almost 4 years old. The surgery was difficult for him, as was the recovery. He was in the hospital (CHOP) for about a week or so. However, since the surgery, he has done pretty well! His vomitting and reflux have reduced dramatically!

I hope this helps!

Kerryann

Kerryann

My son, AJ, had a Nissen done in March of 2008. At the time, he had recently got a feeding tube (December 2007) and still experienced a very significant amount of vomitting and reflux. At the time he had it done, he was almost 4 years old. The surgery was difficult for him, as was the recovery. He was in the hospital (CHOP) for about a week or so. However, since the surgery, he has done pretty well! His vomitting and reflux have reduced dramatically!

I hope this helps!

Kerryann

Kerryann

I hope this helps!

Kerryann

Kerryann

I hope this helps!

Kerryann

Kerryann

<br />
<br />I hope this helps!
<br />
<br />Kerryann
<br />