No appetite

oxMissoxOneox

thank you. i went to the doctors on friday . they did 3 xrays two of my chest n one of my tummy . they said my intestines were full and thats why i wasnt eatting but i didnt have to go to the bathroom. im eatting now and feeling better. im on colistin and augmenton. sry i cant spell lol but yah im feeling alot better now i go bak on thrusday n if my pfts are low still then they keeping me and i dont have a choice lol

oxMissoxOneox

thank you. i went to the doctors on friday . they did 3 xrays two of my chest n one of my tummy . they said my intestines were full and thats why i wasnt eatting but i didnt have to go to the bathroom. im eatting now and feeling better. im on colistin and augmenton. sry i cant spell lol but yah im feeling alot better now i go bak on thrusday n if my pfts are low still then they keeping me and i dont have a choice lol

oxMissoxOneox

oxMissoxOneox

oxMissoxOneox

oxMissoxOneox

oxMissoxOneox

oxMissoxOneox

oxMissoxOneox

oxMissoxOneox