No energy to get up in the morning

browneyedgirl

I know exactly what you mean! I'm always tired! I think there's just double the stress for people with cf, all the treatments and coughing just wears on the body, so I think theres a lot of physical exhaustion too.

browneyedgirl

I know exactly what you mean! I'm always tired! I think there's just double the stress for people with cf, all the treatments and coughing just wears on the body, so I think theres a lot of physical exhaustion too.

browneyedgirl

lyciusfox23

yea, im struggling with that right now..i went from mountain climbimg and two week long camping trips in the deep woods with energy to spare to getting up,choking for three hours and having to go back to sleep..an thats the day in nutshell..ive never felt so helpless. i just read a blog on here about high alkaline content drinks helping solve that problem..he drank like a ton of lemon juice (8glasses a day)..there were other comments saying they had good results as well so im going to try it too..i cant take being laid up all the time..

lyciusfox23

yea, im struggling with that right now..i went from mountain climbimg and two week long camping trips in the deep woods with energy to spare to getting up,choking for three hours and having to go back to sleep..an thats the day in nutshell..ive never felt so helpless. i just read a blog on here about high alkaline content drinks helping solve that problem..he drank like a ton of lemon juice (8glasses a day)..there were other comments saying they had good results as well so im going to try it too..i cant take being laid up all the time..

lyciusfox23

Ayekay19

Glad im not the only one... Coughing does wear the body out alot... let me know how that lemon juice works out.

Ayekay19

Glad im not the only one... Coughing does wear the body out alot... let me know how that lemon juice works out.

Ayekay19