no good news at Pittsburgh

cam

Went to Pittsburgh for evaluation didn't go good pfts even worse than ever and culturing bad stuff they won't transplant or might depends don't ask what didn't get stright answer on that one but anyone go to Pittsburgh for iv antibiotics this is firat time goin there just wondering how they r and please pray for me and my family they r taking it bad my fast decline. i hate seeing them upset thank u and hope everyone gets and stays healthy

H

Hail2Pitt

I am so sorry to hear your news, and I am praying for you and your family. I just said a prayer right now.

I started going to Pittsburgh about a year and a half ago, and they are great. The doctors and nurses are excellent, and Dr. Pilewski is probably the best doctor I've ever seen. When it comes to CF, I don't think it gets much better than them.

K

kgfrompa

I am so sorry for your decline I to will keep you in my prayers! I have been going to Pittsburgh for 6 years and i think they are the best CF Center I have ever been to! They call you back always get back to me I never had such care,I feel blessed to go to Pittsburgh I think Joel Weinburgh is the smartest Cf Doctor and so caring And Dr Pilewski is top notch along with Mike Myburg Good luck hope you get on your feet and feel better soon!