No more drama!

Justsmurfin

Tomorrow! This is my first year and I got a really late start (just decided two weeks ago to walk!) and I only have 3 other people on my team this year (I guess two weeks wasn't enough notice and several people had other obligations)

Anyway despite all that I've raised $200. Not a lot but considering I got a late start pretty good and well every little bit helps right?

Oops forgot to add...we're "Team Bekah Boo"

Justsmurfin

Tomorrow! This is my first year and I got a really late start (just decided two weeks ago to walk!) and I only have 3 other people on my team this year (I guess two weeks wasn't enough notice and several people had other obligations)

Anyway despite all that I've raised $200. Not a lot but considering I got a late start pretty good and well every little bit helps right?

Justsmurfin

Justsmurfin

Justsmurfin

<br />
<br />Anyway despite all that I've raised $200. Not a lot but considering I got a late start pretty good and well every little bit helps right?
<br />
<br />Oops forgot to add...we're "Team Bekah Boo"

jamie6girl

Tomorrow is my first walk, just found out about it yesterday. I've only raised around 100. A lot of people have given me cash, Does anyone know if they take donations there? Or do I need to make the donation online for them??? Any info is appreciated! I couldn't find much information on the site.

jamie6girl

Tomorrow is my first walk, just found out about it yesterday. I've only raised around 100. A lot of people have given me cash, Does anyone know if they take donations there? Or do I need to make the donation online for them??? Any info is appreciated! I couldn't find much information on the site.

jamie6girl

jamie6girl

jamie6girl

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Are you signed up online? If so, you can go into fundraising tools and print off a Great Strides Sponsor form and submit it at the walk. Otherwise when you show up at the walk, just stop at the registration table and they'll help you out.

I have a friend who doesn't like to carry around the cash, so she writes out a check and then fills out the sponsor form with the names and addresses and amounts of the people who've donated. And last year my grandma wrote out a check to me, so I just donated to my son online in her name.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Are you signed up online? If so, you can go into fundraising tools and print off a Great Strides Sponsor form and submit it at the walk. Otherwise when you show up at the walk, just stop at the registration table and they'll help you out.

I have a friend who doesn't like to carry around the cash, so she writes out a check and then fills out the sponsor form with the names and addresses and amounts of the people who've donated. And last year my grandma wrote out a check to me, so I just donated to my son online in her name.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
<br />
<br />I have a friend who doesn't like to carry around the cash, so she writes out a check and then fills out the sponsor form with the names and addresses and amounts of the people who've donated. And last year my grandma wrote out a check to me, so I just donated to my son online in her name.