non-mucoid pa

tesorotiffa

Hey guys. I was on 4 weeks of iv abx, and when I went in for a checkup, my PFTs had gotten worse! After a drug change for 7 days, my PFTs had gotten even worse than they were a week before! So, my doc wanted to do a bronch and sinus surgery. The sinus surgery went well. They took a culture from my sinuses and from my lungs .. .and the bronch has grown nothing but non-mucoid PA ...

what I'm wondering is if I'm not growing anything new, and I've always been in good health... why am I all of a sudden having issues being treated??

tesorotiffa

Hey guys. I was on 4 weeks of iv abx, and when I went in for a checkup, my PFTs had gotten worse! After a drug change for 7 days, my PFTs had gotten even worse than they were a week before! So, my doc wanted to do a bronch and sinus surgery. The sinus surgery went well. They took a culture from my sinuses and from my lungs .. .and the bronch has grown nothing but non-mucoid PA ...

what I'm wondering is if I'm not growing anything new, and I've always been in good health... why am I all of a sudden having issues being treated??

tesorotiffa

tesorotiffa

tesorotiffa

<br />
<br />what I'm wondering is if I'm not growing anything new, and I've always been in good health... why am I all of a sudden having issues being treated??