Non Sedated CT Scan for 4yo

camperscove

Thanks for the encouragement! I hadn't considered being able to stay in there with him. I will call ahead for sure. And, I just want to say to Paula, your son is AMAZING for going through an MRI without sedation! I just recently had one done on my brain and needed enough meds to put an elephant to sleep. Be sure and tell him that I think he's awesome!!

camperscove

Thanks for the encouragement! I hadn't considered being able to stay in there with him. I will call ahead for sure. And, I just want to say to Paula, your son is AMAZING for going through an MRI without sedation! I just recently had one done on my brain and needed enough meds to put an elephant to sleep. Be sure and tell him that I think he's awesome!!

camperscove

camperscove

camperscove

vmhoward

Garran has been having CT scans without sedation since before he was 4. The real test was the bone scan that took like 2 hours. Try getting a 7 year old to stay still that long.

Good luck and I am sure your child will do fine without sedation.

vmhoward

Garran has been having CT scans without sedation since before he was 4. The real test was the bone scan that took like 2 hours. Try getting a 7 year old to stay still that long.

vmhoward

vmhoward

vmhoward

<br />
<br />Good luck and I am sure your child will do fine without sedation.
<br />
<br />