nose bleeds?

Liza

Hey Robert! Like NoExcuses said, Flonase will do it to ya. So can some of the others. Anna was using Flonase a while back when she started with the occassional nose bleed. No biggie, just a little bleed. THEN... they got to be gushers, with no warning! Nothing would provoke it either, you know like blowing your nose and then a bleed. Nope, she could just be sitting there and all of a sudden GUSH! My husband was going through ENT (ear, nose, throat) at the time and had her stop it. Since she stopped using it, they went away and haven't come back. That was way back in her freshman year. Hope it quits soon.

Liza

Hey Robert! Like NoExcuses said, Flonase will do it to ya. So can some of the others. Anna was using Flonase a while back when she started with the occassional nose bleed. No biggie, just a little bleed. THEN... they got to be gushers, with no warning! Nothing would provoke it either, you know like blowing your nose and then a bleed. Nope, she could just be sitting there and all of a sudden GUSH! My husband was going through ENT (ear, nose, throat) at the time and had her stop it. Since she stopped using it, they went away and haven't come back. That was way back in her freshman year. Hope it quits soon.

Liza

Liza

Liza

<br />
<br />

penguinparty20

i don't usually get nose bleeds but it is usually bloody when I blow my nose as well.. but I do use nasonex so it's possibly that. Also maybe just all the dry air?

penguinparty20

i don't usually get nose bleeds but it is usually bloody when I blow my nose as well.. but I do use nasonex so it's possibly that. Also maybe just all the dry air?

penguinparty20

penguinparty20

penguinparty20

robert321

i don't use anything up my nose so that couldnt' be it, thanks for the help, does anyone have any ideas on how to stop them?

robert321

i don't use anything up my nose so that couldnt' be it, thanks for the help, does anyone have any ideas on how to stop them?

robert321

robert321

robert321