Not coughing enough blood for a bronchoscopy

Alexander

Hi everyone,

I'll make it short:

I've been coughin blood regularly for about 3 weeks now. It's not much, more like a 50/50 mix or even less.
What concerns me is that its just been so regularly. This year I had like a 3 month break from coughing blood and
now it started again. In the past few weeks there were only 3-4 days without blood in my sputum. My doctor says
I should only be concerned when it doesnt stop and/or i fill a half cup of blood. The problem is that it always stops, but
afterwards I can't work out or do much to get my cardio working. So its like almost the whole week I have to stay put
because i recently coughed up blood and have to hold still now.

Also I would really like to know from you at what times do you cough blood?
I for example mosty cough blood when laying down. Just a few minutes ago I laid down on my side and immediately my lungs
started to gargle blood. Its like my lungs rip open when i strech them while laying on my side. But it also happens when im laying
on my back. So mostly just when im laying down which is a bummer, because I have to worry that I will cough blood when I'm
trying to sleep.

I mainly just want to know who else is having the same experience?

Thanks!

And I realize I made it longer then anticipated, sry for that ;)

LouLou

perhaps you could qualify under anemia. Have you had your iron levels checked recently? That is another reason they to brochial artery embolizations which I'm guessing is the procedure you'd want...not a brochoscopy.