Not eating enough?!?!?!

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Part of our problem had to do with DS HATING the formula he was put on at first. He'd see that bottle coming at him and just scream -- nasty pregistimil. So we got him switched, but at that point he tended to have a bit of a bottle aversion.

We used a faster flow nipple and that helped a bit. And I preferred sleep feeding him. We had instructions to feed him every 3-4 hours when we got him home so we'd set the alarm and he'd sleep thru the middle of the night feedings. I was more relaxed, as was he.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Part of our problem had to do with DS HATING the formula he was put on at first. He'd see that bottle coming at him and just scream -- nasty pregistimil. So we got him switched, but at that point he tended to have a bit of a bottle aversion.

We used a faster flow nipple and that helped a bit. And I preferred sleep feeding him. We had instructions to feed him every 3-4 hours when we got him home so we'd set the alarm and he'd sleep thru the middle of the night feedings. I was more relaxed, as was he.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
<br />
<br />We used a faster flow nipple and that helped a bit. And I preferred sleep feeding him. We had instructions to feed him every 3-4 hours when we got him home so we'd set the alarm and he'd sleep thru the middle of the night feedings. I was more relaxed, as was he.