Not really CF related, but we sure need the help!!

Lance2020x

What are the offers you've gotten if you don't mind me asking? I'm not sure if she's still looking, but I do know somebody who WAS looking for a truck... I can check into it.

Lance2020x

What are the offers you've gotten if you don't mind me asking? I'm not sure if she's still looking, but I do know somebody who WAS looking for a truck... I can check into it.

Lance2020x

Lance2020x

Lance2020x

ctalbott0609

Andy's got two guys he's meeting with tomorrow. One has offered cold cash at 22 hundred; and the other offered 17. He hasn't officially accepted the 22 offer, but assuming the guy comes through, we'll take that one.... he's still meeting with the guy who offered 17 as a fail safe....if that makes sense. The truck is pretty much sold either way though. Thank you so much for helping!!! (I was actually just getting ready to post that as an update ;P)

ctalbott0609

Andy's got two guys he's meeting with tomorrow. One has offered cold cash at 22 hundred; and the other offered 17. He hasn't officially accepted the 22 offer, but assuming the guy comes through, we'll take that one.... he's still meeting with the guy who offered 17 as a fail safe....if that makes sense. The truck is pretty much sold either way though. Thank you so much for helping!!! (I was actually just getting ready to post that as an update ;P)

ctalbott0609

ctalbott0609

ctalbott0609