Not really CF related, but we sure need the help!!

ctalbott0609

My husband is selling his truck, so we can get a more gas efficient vehicle to take Paige back and fourth to Kansas City for her Dr's apt's. It's a 3 hour drive, and about 250 miles one way, so we need all the help we can get!! I know it's not really CF related, but if anyone's interested, or you're looking for a first vehicle for your son or daughter, please message me! It's a 1996 Black GMC Sierra 1500. I have pictures, and we're willing to negotiate on prices! Thanks for any help you can offer! *We can also drive the truck to you, or you can drive to us, for those who are out of state. We're located in South West Missouri*

ctalbott0609

My husband is selling his truck, so we can get a more gas efficient vehicle to take Paige back and fourth to Kansas City for her Dr's apt's. It's a 3 hour drive, and about 250 miles one way, so we need all the help we can get!! I know it's not really CF related, but if anyone's interested, or you're looking for a first vehicle for your son or daughter, please message me! It's a 1996 Black GMC Sierra 1500. I have pictures, and we're willing to negotiate on prices! Thanks for any help you can offer! *We can also drive the truck to you, or you can drive to us, for those who are out of state. We're located in South West Missouri*

ctalbott0609

ctalbott0609

ctalbott0609

<br />
<br />

ctalbott0609

We've had several offers on the truck through Craigslist, and I'm proud to announce that we're seeing two offers tomorrow, so we should have the truck sold by the weekend with any luck! Thank you to everyone who's kept an eye out for us! This is sure going to help on gas!

ctalbott0609

We've had several offers on the truck through Craigslist, and I'm proud to announce that we're seeing two offers tomorrow, so we should have the truck sold by the weekend with any luck! Thank you to everyone who's kept an eye out for us! This is sure going to help on gas!

ctalbott0609

ctalbott0609

ctalbott0609