Not sure what to do??

MYBOY

Cristin - My son is 12 now and has CF. He has had nasal polyps removed 4 times. I was always told that if kids had nasal polyps it's a sure sign of CF. (I could be wrong but I would definetly DEMAND the genetic testing.) If it is CF your son will feel soooo much better with the proper treatment!! DO what you feel is right and don't listen to the doctors tell you it isn't CF until you have proof.

So many kids are put through extra suffering because doctors don't THINK it's CF - they don't know how much this disease differs from person to person.

My son was diagnosed at 6 months old - if I wouldn't of taken him to a city doctor on my own because I KNEW something was wrong - who knows when he would have been diagnosed. He usually feels good - except for the sinus and polyp problems! He can play 2 basketball games back to back - to give you an idea. Please demand the testing for you and your son!!!

MYBOY

Cristin - My son is 12 now and has CF. He has had nasal polyps removed 4 times. I was always told that if kids had nasal polyps it's a sure sign of CF. (I could be wrong but I would definetly DEMAND the genetic testing.) If it is CF your son will feel soooo much better with the proper treatment!! DO what you feel is right and don't listen to the doctors tell you it isn't CF until you have proof.

So many kids are put through extra suffering because doctors don't THINK it's CF - they don't know how much this disease differs from person to person.

My son was diagnosed at 6 months old - if I wouldn't of taken him to a city doctor on my own because I KNEW something was wrong - who knows when he would have been diagnosed. He usually feels good - except for the sinus and polyp problems! He can play 2 basketball games back to back - to give you an idea. Please demand the testing for you and your son!!!

MYBOY

MYBOY

MYBOY

<br />
<br />So many kids are put through extra suffering because doctors don't THINK it's CF - they don't know how much this disease differs from person to person.
<br />
<br />My son was diagnosed at 6 months old - if I wouldn't of taken him to a city doctor on my own because I KNEW something was wrong - who knows when he would have been diagnosed. He usually feels good - except for the sinus and polyp problems! He can play 2 basketball games back to back - to give you an idea. Please demand the testing for you and your son!!!

ashmomo

Hi, I just have to say...I can't believe that doctors treat their patients the way I hear about in this forum. If a parent requests something, especially after so many problems, they should be granted their requests. I am sorry you have to go through all of this. I hope you get some answers. And, yes, I would keep pushing, maybe find another doctor for your child.

ashmomo

Hi, I just have to say...I can't believe that doctors treat their patients the way I hear about in this forum. If a parent requests something, especially after so many problems, they should be granted their requests. I am sorry you have to go through all of this. I hope you get some answers. And, yes, I would keep pushing, maybe find another doctor for your child.

ashmomo

ashmomo

ashmomo

Dylan000

Hey thanks for all you replys. We just got back from another visit today and we have been on antibodic now for 2months and still got infections. I told my dr today that i want the test done. So he is having to find out what the test are lol he is a dr why don't he know this stuff. i am supposed to hear something back this afternoon when he finds more out about it. He was going to call the cf clinic in little rock where we got the sweat test done ;and ask them. What does your kids have to do when anitbodics aren't helping his sinuses

Dylan000

Hey thanks for all you replys. We just got back from another visit today and we have been on antibodic now for 2months and still got infections. I told my dr today that i want the test done. So he is having to find out what the test are lol he is a dr why don't he know this stuff. i am supposed to hear something back this afternoon when he finds more out about it. He was going to call the cf clinic in little rock where we got the sweat test done ;and ask them. What does your kids have to do when anitbodics aren't helping his sinuses

Dylan000

Dylan000

Dylan000