Not sure what to do....

amysmom

The vest is amazing and will give you and your daughter alot more flexibility. When we went from physical therapy to the vest we realized the vest did a much better job. An added benefit is that it will give your daughter a sense of responsibility in handling her CF. Even though you're managing everything, she'll have the feeling that she's doing it herself which is a great<br>stepping stone to eventually taking over all control of her health. I know this might sound ridiculous for a 7 year old but it's these small steps that build confidence and independence so she'll naturally take over when she's an adult. (Our daughter is 30 years old and we started slowly like this and by the time she was 18 it wasn't even a question that she would be wholly in charge.)<br><br><br>

amysmom

The vest is amazing and will give you and your daughter alot more flexibility. When we went from physical therapy to the vest we realized the vest did a much better job. An added benefit is that it will give your daughter a sense of responsibility in handling her CF. Even though you're managing everything, she'll have the feeling that she's doing it herself which is a great<br>stepping stone to eventually taking over all control of her health. I know this might sound ridiculous for a 7 year old but it's these small steps that build confidence and independence so she'll naturally take over when she's an adult. (Our daughter is 30 years old and we started slowly like this and by the time she was 18 it wasn't even a question that she would be wholly in charge.)<br><br><br>

momof1

My daughter is 3 1/2 years old now and has had her vest machie since she was 13 months. It does wonders for her and way more effictive than chest pt. She has been using it for so long now that it is natural for her everyday. Iwould recommed the vest very much. And she can do her nebulizer while using the vest too!!!

momof1

My daughter is 3 1/2 years old now and has had her vest machie since she was 13 months. It does wonders for her and way more effictive than chest pt. She has been using it for so long now that it is natural for her everyday. Iwould recommed the vest very much. And she can do her nebulizer while using the vest too!!!