Now that we have a crawler

CJPsMom

Does anyone have any suggestions on hand cleaners for a baby?  Our little guy is crawling now which means much more exposure to germs so I want to clean his hands much more frequently, but don't want to use hand sanitizer all the time.  And, of course, <br><br>Any suggestions for products that kill germs but won't dry his little hands out after repeated use and don't require soap, water, bathroom every time?<br><br>Thank you!<br>

CJPsMom

Does anyone have any suggestions on hand cleaners for a baby? Our little guy is crawling now which means much more exposure to germs so I want to clean his hands much more frequently, but don't want to use hand sanitizer all the time. And, of course, <br><br>Any suggestions for products that kill germs but won't dry his little hands out after repeated use and don't require soap, water, bathroom every time?<br><br>Thank you!<br>

CJPsMom

Does anyone have any suggestions on hand cleaners for a baby? Our little guy is crawling now which means much more exposure to germs so I want to clean his hands much more frequently, but don't want to use hand sanitizer all the time. And, of course, <br><br>Any suggestions for products that kill germs but won't dry his little hands out after repeated use and don't require soap, water, bathroom every time?<br><br>Thank you!<br>

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Eeek! I'm a terrible mother! Looking back I don't think I paid that much attention -- just would make sure to keep our floors clean. Of course DS wasn't much of a crawler and thank goodness wasn't one to put things in his mouth.

Ecolab makes a foam hand sanitizer like the ones they have at the clinic. They've got moisterizer in them and we bought a bunch of it when DS was a baby for others to use when they wanted to hold DS.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Eeek! I'm a terrible mother! Looking back I don't think I paid that much attention -- just would make sure to keep our floors clean. Of course DS wasn't much of a crawler and thank goodness wasn't one to put things in his mouth.

Ecolab makes a foam hand sanitizer like the ones they have at the clinic. They've got moisterizer in them and we bought a bunch of it when DS was a baby for others to use when they wanted to hold DS.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
<br />
<br />Ecolab makes a foam hand sanitizer like the ones they have at the clinic. They've got moisterizer in them and we bought a bunch of it when DS was a baby for others to use when they wanted to hold DS.

mummy09

I dont really pay too much attention to cleaning my daughters hands in the house but outside or at the stores I was Wipes (the antibacterial ones) which are baby/kid and face friendly. Great to clean the carts and them.

mummy09

I dont really pay too much attention to cleaning my daughters hands in the house but outside or at the stores I was Wipes (the antibacterial ones) which are baby/kid and face friendly. Great to clean the carts and them.

mummy09

<br />