O2 Saturation

sdavis227

DS usually runs 97 or better at clinic, but we're here in the hospital for a "tune up" and he's running 91 right now while sleeping but earlier today when he was awake it was about 95...just wondering what others run while awake/asleep??

Thanks!

sdavis227

DS usually runs 97 or better at clinic, but we're here in the hospital for a "tune up" and he's running 91 right now while sleeping but earlier today when he was awake it was about 95...just wondering what others run while awake/asleep??

Thanks!

sdavis227

Thanks!

sdavis227

Thanks!

sdavis227

<br />
<br />Thanks!

JazzysMom

I think its natural to dip down more when sleeping. First of all you are putting pressure on your lungs etc.

I get into high 80's, low 90's when sleeping hence the need for my 02 at night.

If my lungs are feeling good I am mid to high 90's without 02 when awake. If my lungs are not cooperating then low 90's when awake. Both these are without 02.

JazzysMom

I think its natural to dip down more when sleeping. First of all you are putting pressure on your lungs etc.

If my lungs are feeling good I am mid to high 90's without 02 when awake. If my lungs are not cooperating then low 90's when awake. Both these are without 02.

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />I get into high 80's, low 90's when sleeping hence the need for my 02 at night.
<br />
<br />If my lungs are feeling good I am mid to high 90's without 02 when awake. If my lungs are not cooperating then low 90's when awake. Both these are without 02.

ladybug

I'm right on with what Mel said. That fits my numbers to a T. I also desat a lot with exercise... Hence the O2 with exercise. I go from 82-87 without O2 when working out. I also desat a lot when I go up/down stairs, etc., but just breifly and then recover to the mid 90s.

ladybug

I'm right on with what Mel said. That fits my numbers to a T. I also desat a lot with exercise... Hence the O2 with exercise. I go from 82-87 without O2 when working out. I also desat a lot when I go up/down stairs, etc., but just breifly and then recover to the mid 90s.

ladybug

ladybug

ladybug

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>ladybug</b></i>
I also desat a lot with exercise... Hence the O2 with exercise. I go from 82-87 without O2 when working out. I also desat a lot when I go up/down stairs, etc., but just breifly and then recover to the mid 90s.</end quote></div>

Forgot this too....guess because I am so lax on exercise. I "love" going up & down my stairs....LOL!

JazzysMom

I also desat a lot with exercise... Hence the O2 with exercise. I go from 82-87 without O2 when working out. I also desat a lot when I go up/down stairs, etc., but just breifly and then recover to the mid 90s.</end quote></div>

Forgot this too....guess because I am so lax on exercise. I "love" going up & down my stairs....LOL!

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

I also desat a lot with exercise... Hence the O2 with exercise. I go from 82-87 without O2 when working out. I also desat a lot when I go up/down stairs, etc., but just breifly and then recover to the mid 90s.</end quote>

JazzysMom

<br /> I also desat a lot with exercise... Hence the O2 with exercise. I go from 82-87 without O2 when working out. I also desat a lot when I go up/down stairs, etc., but just breifly and then recover to the mid 90s.</end quote>
<br />
<br />Forgot this too....guess because I am so lax on exercise. I "love" going up & down my stairs....LOL!
<br />
<br />