Obama mentioned CF!!!

Emily65Roses

Okay so we all know I'm an Obama freak. I'm watching his speech after losing Pennsylvania tonight. He mentions personal stories he hears from time to time in his speeches and tonight he said something to the effect of:
I met a young man who was worried about having to possibly sell his house because his three children have cystic fibrosis and he's afraid he won't be able to afford their medical bills.

I know this is such a dumb little random thing... but usually it's "cancer" or "HIV' or "asthma" or "diabetes" or whatever. I just LOVE that Obama mentioned CF in a national political speech!! If it's possible, I love him even more now. Ahahahahahaa.

Emily65Roses

Okay so we all know I'm an Obama freak. I'm watching his speech after losing Pennsylvania tonight. He mentions personal stories he hears from time to time in his speeches and tonight he said something to the effect of:
I met a young man who was worried about having to possibly sell his house because his three children have cystic fibrosis and he's afraid he won't be able to afford their medical bills.

I know this is such a dumb little random thing... but usually it's "cancer" or "HIV' or "asthma" or "diabetes" or whatever. I just LOVE that Obama mentioned CF in a national political speech!! If it's possible, I love him even more now. Ahahahahahaa.

Emily65Roses

Emily65Roses

Emily65Roses

<br />I met a young man who was worried about having to possibly sell his house because his three children have cystic fibrosis and he's afraid he won't be able to afford their medical bills.
<br />
<br />I know this is such a dumb little random thing... but usually it's "cancer" or "HIV' or "asthma" or "diabetes" or whatever. I just LOVE that Obama mentioned CF in a national political speech!! If it's possible, I love him even more now. Ahahahahahaa.

M

MCGrad2006

Damn he lost!!! that sucks...but cool that he mentioned CF!!!

wahooooo!!!!

M

MCGrad2006

wahooooo!!!!

M

MCGrad2006

wahooooo!!!!

M

MCGrad2006

wahooooo!!!!

M

MCGrad2006

<br />
<br />wahooooo!!!!

iwantmypup

I saw! I saw! I think its wonderful he mentioned that...not many people know about it, gotta get the word out...<3 Obama!

iwantmypup

I saw! I saw! I think its wonderful he mentioned that...not many people know about it, gotta get the word out...<3 Obama!

iwantmypup

iwantmypup

iwantmypup