Obstructed Bowel/Intestines & Prenatal Diagnosis

Marjolein

I was born with a blockage and brought to another hospital (my parents didn't know about the CF before I was born). They had already booked the surgery for the next day however to everyones surprise it resolved on it's own so I didn't need surgery..

Marjolein

I was born with a blockage and brought to another hospital (my parents didn't know about the CF before I was born). They had already booked the surgery for the next day however to everyones surprise it resolved on it's own so I didn't need surgery..

Marjolein

Marjolein

Marjolein