obtaining cromolyn sodium

M

moxie1

Hi,

I convinced my doctor to let me try cromolyn sodium since many have had good results with it. I used to be on it a long time ago and switched to DuoNeb.

I'm wondering how to get this stuff.

My mail order pharmacy (through our insurance) is unable to get it. Does anyone know of a way of obtaining it that my insurance might pay for?

Becki

M

moxie1

Hi,

I convinced my doctor to let me try cromolyn sodium since many have had good results with it. I used to be on it a long time ago and switched to DuoNeb.

My mail order pharmacy (through our insurance) is unable to get it. Does anyone know of a way of obtaining it that my insurance might pay for?

Becki

M

moxie1

Hi,

Becki

M

moxie1

Hi,

Becki

M

moxie1

Hi,
<br />
<br />I convinced my doctor to let me try cromolyn sodium since many have had good results with it. I used to be on it a long time ago and switched to DuoNeb.
<br />
<br />I'm wondering how to get this stuff.
<br />
<br />My mail order pharmacy (through our insurance) is unable to get it. Does anyone know of a way of obtaining it that my insurance might pay for?
<br />
<br />Becki

UsualSuspect

Many pharmacies carry it or can at least order it. Try Walgreen's. I forget which company started making it again after it was discontinued. I'll have to research it when I get a chance.

UsualSuspect

Many pharmacies carry it or can at least order it. Try Walgreen's. I forget which company started making it again after it was discontinued. I'll have to research it when I get a chance.

UsualSuspect

UsualSuspect

UsualSuspect