odd

randi

Great to know I'm not the only one. My BFF never gets this and it happens periodically. Usually lasts 2 days and is brown like you described. I'm in the middle (between cycles) so I assume it's what bonniebaby considers ovulation. ;-) Thanks for the info!

randi

Great to know I'm not the only one. My BFF never gets this and it happens periodically. Usually lasts 2 days and is brown like you described. I'm in the middle (between cycles) so I assume it's what bonniebaby considers ovulation. ;-) Thanks for the info!

randi

randi

randi

S

semperfiohana

finally i got a pin point on ff of thursday. there is no more brown spotting now. just tired, i guess i can't get it through my head to go to bed early if the hubby isn't home lol. i've also had some killer headaches, but i also ran out of zyrtec forgot to refill before i ran out. now i'm just hoping everything stays regular like it has been.

S

semperfiohana

finally i got a pin point on ff of thursday. there is no more brown spotting now. just tired, i guess i can't get it through my head to go to bed early if the hubby isn't home lol. i've also had some killer headaches, but i also ran out of zyrtec forgot to refill before i ran out. now i'm just hoping everything stays regular like it has been.

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana