Off-Topic: Dog Poop Question

anonymous

Lawnmowers are the best way to spring clean!! I have three german shepherds...and on several acres of land, but they all seem to barely make it off the driveway before they do their business...I hate it because it's right there where anyone who drives in can see...so I go out when I can and get rid of the obvious...then I pray for a good rain or snow to wash the rest away or cover it up again for a while...(out of sight out of mind!). Then as soon as we can even think about spring out comes the lawn mower!! Now..how to get rid of all the hair especially now that spring is almost here??!! Of course the one long hair has already begun to shed and will go on forever..ugh!

anonymous

Lawnmowers are the best way to spring clean!! I have three german shepherds...and on several acres of land, but they all seem to barely make it off the driveway before they do their business...I hate it because it's right there where anyone who drives in can see...so I go out when I can and get rid of the obvious...then I pray for a good rain or snow to wash the rest away or cover it up again for a while...(out of sight out of mind!). Then as soon as we can even think about spring out comes the lawn mower!! Now..how to get rid of all the hair especially now that spring is almost here??!! Of course the one long hair has already begun to shed and will go on forever..ugh!

JBUCCA

i have a little maltease, he goes on a we-we pad so i coundnt help.. but i couldnt even think about picking up a poop that was bigger then mine!!! so ill stick to the little dogs...lol

JBUCCA

i have a little maltease, he goes on a we-we pad so i coundnt help.. but i couldnt even think about picking up a poop that was bigger then mine!!! so ill stick to the little dogs...lol