oh the boys..

catluvsjpl4ever

I am engaged to a guy with CF! I knew from the beginning what he had, what it meant for us as a couple and what it would mean for the rest of our life together!! I believe that if they truly love you then they will not have a problem with your CF!! Love goes above and beyond any problems or diseases! I have always wanted children and found out he couldn't have them because of CF but it just didn't matter because I love him! Hang in there and always be open and honest because i think it can do more damage not being honest than if you are!!!

catluvsjpl4ever

I am engaged to a guy with CF! I knew from the beginning what he had, what it meant for us as a couple and what it would mean for the rest of our life together!! I believe that if they truly love you then they will not have a problem with your CF!! Love goes above and beyond any problems or diseases! I have always wanted children and found out he couldn't have them because of CF but it just didn't matter because I love him! Hang in there and always be open and honest because i think it can do more damage not being honest than if you are!!!

catluvsjpl4ever

catluvsjpl4ever

catluvsjpl4ever

philipcachat30

for catherine, ur amazing, u and everyone else who can be with someone that has cf, my girlfriend puts up with so much from me, not only do i make the usual mistakes a guy makes, but she also deals with the disease just as much as i have to, and how she can stand by me through it all just amazes me, justin is lucky to have found someone like u, and i just wanted to say how special i think it is that there are people like u out there

philipcachat30

for catherine, ur amazing, u and everyone else who can be with someone that has cf, my girlfriend puts up with so much from me, not only do i make the usual mistakes a guy makes, but she also deals with the disease just as much as i have to, and how she can stand by me through it all just amazes me, justin is lucky to have found someone like u, and i just wanted to say how special i think it is that there are people like u out there

philipcachat30

philipcachat30

philipcachat30