Ohh Boy....2 CF kids at a dinner party.

SARAHSARAH253

Hi there, Well the dinner didn't happen. I was relieved that my father "Grandpa's New Girlfriend" was informed later that this wasn't a good idea by her side of the family too. Thank Goodness!! I'm didn't want the confrontation. Situation avoided!! The other boy I believe is 11 or 12. Thanks for your replies
<br />
<br />Thanks,
<br />
<br />Sarah

K

Keepercjr

Well I know it never happened but my adult with CF perspective is that I would have gone, just not had any physical interaction with the other person with CF. But I say that as a person who would not hesitate to go to CF camp again (I have multiple resistant PA so can't go anymore) if I could. If I were a parent to a child with CF maybe I would have a different view.... But I am an adult and only make choices regarding CF that affect *me* not my children.

K

Keepercjr

Well I know it never happened but my adult with CF perspective is that I would have gone, just not had any physical interaction with the other person with CF. But I say that as a person who would not hesitate to go to CF camp again (I have multiple resistant PA so can't go anymore) if I could. If I were a parent to a child with CF maybe I would have a different view.... But I am an adult and only make choices regarding CF that affect *me* not my children.

K

Keepercjr