Oil of oregano

torilovex089

Hello! I have been reading many forums from you all and I've been hearing many of you mention that you take Oil of Oregano. I was just wondering how it benefits you.. I love to hear about new things that I have never tried! =)

Tori -20 wCF

torilovex089

Hello! I have been reading many forums from you all and I've been hearing many of you mention that you take Oil of Oregano. I was just wondering how it benefits you.. I love to hear about new things that I have never tried! =)

Tori -20 wCF

torilovex089

Tori -20 wCF

torilovex089

Tori -20 wCF

torilovex089

<br />
<br />Tori -20 wCF

M

moxie1

Hi,

I take oil of oregano as drops under the tongue.

I also learned about it here and love this stuff. I use it everytime I am getting sick. I have kicked almost all of my sinus infections just using this several times a day as well as doing nasal rinses.

This has been a major blessing in my life.

M

moxie1

Hi,

I also learned about it here and love this stuff. I use it everytime I am getting sick. I have kicked almost all of my sinus infections just using this several times a day as well as doing nasal rinses.

M

moxie1

Hi,

M

moxie1

Hi,

M

moxie1

Hi,
<br />
<br />I take oil of oregano as drops under the tongue.
<br />
<br />I also learned about it here and love this stuff. I use it everytime I am getting sick. I have kicked almost all of my sinus infections just using this several times a day as well as doing nasal rinses.
<br />
<br />This has been a major blessing in my life.