ok need urgent help

mrsp86

if u give your honest opinion what do you think these symptoms say it is - failure to thrive he was admitted to hospital on the 30th of july for this
2-poor apitite as he is very sick has been since birth he is only on the first centile line on his plotting chart which is below the warning stage
3- caugh which he has had since birth really harsh
4-nappies oh my god they stink with white hard lumps in them although the poo is not formed
5-repeated bronculitus and other infectons due to low immune system
6-he is very small for his age 15 months still fitting 6-9month clothes.
10- always seems bunged up at the nose like he is full of the cold

mrsp86

if u give your honest opinion what do you think these symptoms say it is - failure to thrive he was admitted to hospital on the 30th of july for this
2-poor apitite as he is very sick has been since birth he is only on the first centile line on his plotting chart which is below the warning stage
4-nappies oh my god they stink with white hard lumps in them although the poo is not formed

mrsp86

mrsp86

mrsp86

<br />2-poor apitite as he is very sick has been since birth he is only on the first centile line on his plotting chart which is below the warning stage
<br />3- caugh which he has had since birth really harsh
<br />4-nappies oh my god they stink with white hard lumps in them although the poo is not formed
<br />5-repeated bronculitus and other infectons due to low immune system
<br />6-he is very small for his age 15 months still fitting 6-9month clothes.
<br />10- always seems bunged up at the nose like he is full of the cold

JazzysMom

It most definitely sounds like CF to me. Unfortunately the only sure way to confirm is the genetic testing. Push for it during the sweat test.

These are classic symptoms!

HUGS

JazzysMom

It most definitely sounds like CF to me. Unfortunately the only sure way to confirm is the genetic testing. Push for it during the sweat test.

HUGS

JazzysMom

HUGS

JazzysMom

HUGS

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />These are classic symptoms!
<br />
<br />HUGS

TobysMom

definitely keep pushing for the sweat test!!! A GI doctor cant possibly know for sure if your son has CF or not without proper testing!!!

I remember one of the doctors at my sons pedi office said that the testing isnt accurate until 6 months... and Im like WTF? What is the purpose of the newborn screenings and sweat tests at an early age then? Everything came back pretty conclusive of CF and not to mention, the NICU he was in, I believe tested for the mutations, because they told me specifically what mutations he has, so when you go on Monday, you should find out what to do to find out the mutations.

GOOD LUCK!!

TobysMom

definitely keep pushing for the sweat test!!! A GI doctor cant possibly know for sure if your son has CF or not without proper testing!!!

I remember one of the doctors at my sons pedi office said that the testing isnt accurate until 6 months... and Im like WTF? What is the purpose of the newborn screenings and sweat tests at an early age then? Everything came back pretty conclusive of CF and not to mention, the NICU he was in, I believe tested for the mutations, because they told me specifically what mutations he has, so when you go on Monday, you should find out what to do to find out the mutations.

GOOD LUCK!!

TobysMom

GOOD LUCK!!

TobysMom

GOOD LUCK!!

TobysMom

<br />
<br />I remember one of the doctors at my sons pedi office said that the testing isnt accurate until 6 months... and Im like WTF? What is the purpose of the newborn screenings and sweat tests at an early age then? Everything came back pretty conclusive of CF and not to mention, the NICU he was in, I believe tested for the mutations, because they told me specifically what mutations he has, so when you go on Monday, you should find out what to do to find out the mutations.
<br />
<br />GOOD LUCK!!