ok need urgent help

mrsp86

i will push for the screening as well on monday in fact im calling the hospital now to make an appointment will let u know how i get on

mrsp86

i will push for the screening as well on monday in fact im calling the hospital now to make an appointment will let u know how i get on

mrsp86

mrsp86

<br />

mrsp86

<br />

mrsp86

okay just spoke to haydns consultants secetary and she said yes they are the sings altho haydns consultant is nothing to do with cf she is getting him to come and speak to me at the sweat test on monday about the screening as she thinks but is not sure that he is going to do it so fingers crossed

mrsp86

okay just spoke to haydns consultants secetary and she said yes they are the sings altho haydns consultant is nothing to do with cf she is getting him to come and speak to me at the sweat test on monday about the screening as she thinks but is not sure that he is going to do it so fingers crossed

mrsp86

mrsp86

mrsp86